- 6 Feb 2017 8:00 AM
On 1st February, 2017 at the 25th Season Opening Tourism Gala and Award Ceremony, Tourism Ltd. presented its well-known TOP 50 list (which has been published for the last year four years), in which the jury of their team and 20 members of professional organisations voted again for those representatives of the tourism sector who had the biggest impact on the domestic tourism.
The members of the jury were the leaders of the industry’s biggest professional organizations. This year again they have decided again that the owners of the Mellow Mood Group are among the most influential people in Hungarian Tourism Sector.
More than 20 years ago, owners and CEOs of the country’s most dynamically developing hotel group of the last decade, Mr. Sameer Hamdan and Mr. Zuhair Awad arrived to Hungary as students. Today they are recognised as prominent members of the industry for their achievements.
Some of their professional achievements:
• 12 operating hotels from hostel to 5-star category
• several real estate development projects in the Hungarian capital (hotels, restaurants, premises, business centres)
• more than 500 employees
• several foreign and domestic awards for their hotels (TripAdvisor, Hotelbeds, TrustYou, Expedia, International Hotel Awards, Best of Budapest, Turizmus Trend „Iránytű", etc.)
• "Tourism Investors of the Year" Award in 2010
• Golden Cross of Merit of Hungary in 2012
• significant lobbying activity to support the work of the Hungarian Tourism Plc. in the Arabic region, and to support the tourism-friendly development of the 5th district of Budapest
• corporate social responsibility
• Pro Tourismo Award in 2015
The past years for the Mellow Mood Group were not only about the growth but also the stabilization but they are also ready for an expansion with even 4 - 5 more hotels.
The hotel group’s current major project is the restoration of another emblematic building to its original beauty. The reconstruction of the iconic building of the Parisi Udvar have already started and it is planned to be opened in 2018 as a 5-star luxury hotel with conference facilities, a penthouse suite and a spa.
The cafés, restaurants and shops of the ground and first floor will await the locals and tourists as well with the authentic interior design.
The owners and CEOs of the Mellow Mood Group believe that besides the strong leadership their success lies in the youthful dynamism of their employees.
”A company’s success depends on how their employees can become a good team, a family.”
Source: Mellow Mood Hotels
Address: 1051 Budapest, Vörösmarty tér 5.
Owners & CEOs Of Mellow Mood Group Amongst Most Influential In Hungarian Tourism