- 5 Apr 2017 2:00 AM
Angsana Laguna Phuket really is a holiday paradise... You can watch sunlight glint off sparkling lagoons... Sift warm white sand through your fingers.... Stroll along pristine beaches lapped by cool waters... Float along the resort's free-form pool meandering 323 meters around the resort... check out the video above.
At this very versatile resort you can enjoy all the above as part of a fun-filled vacation with friends, or during a romantic getaway with a loved one, it also works perfectly for an enjoyable time bonding with family. It's got everything you need for whatever you desire, especially sun, sea, fun / romance...
This is an immaculately designed holiday destination packed with positive surprises, so you can surprise yourself! Good to know is that this hotel is part of Asia’s first integrated resort, Laguna Phuket, with 600 acres of parkland this beachfront resort offers endless activities to bring out the passionate adventurer in any guest.
Now rather than list every room type available at this gem of a property - rest assured there's a wide range of options to choose between to suit your particular needs - here's a hand-picked 'Top 10' of the hotel's highlights, which combine to make this unique resort really shine.
1. XANA Beach Club. Yep it's right on the beach, and has it's own pool. Enter this world-class entertainment and dining establishment and honestly you won't want to leave. Décor is contemporary chic, the chilled-out ambience will boost your mood, and Sunday Brunch here is especially taste-bud-tastic!
2. Award Winning Angsana Spa. Here you can truly indulge yourself with their blissfully uplifting signature treatments, which are far above any average spa experience elsewhere. All treatments are tailored to individual preferences, and in recent years this pantheon of pampering has been awarded the 'Amazing Value for Money Spa' in the Thailand Spa & Well-being Awards.
3. First-Class Cuisine. One highlight of the various excellent F&B outlets is 'Baan Talay', which offers traditional Thai at it's best - including amazing curry dishes of course, plus many less common yet lovely local specialities. This restaurant also reflects the best of classic Thai architecture, the staff are really welcoming, and to suit your mood you can either eat indoors or enjoy al fresco dining.
4. Tree House Kids Club Rules! Outstanding activities and entertainment for kids of all ages. It's not only a delight for children, it also makes any parents stay so much more enjoyable as they can leave their kids in very safe hands and go off for some private time...
5. Star Fitness. Guests can take a yoga or pilates class whilst enjoying the fabulous natural island scenery. The contemporary fitness facilities here are up to the highest standards, ensuring exercise sessions are highly invigorating and worthwhile. Personal trainers and private classes are also available.
6. Golfers Delight. If golf is your bag then you must put your skills to the test in this tropical setting and tee off at nearby Laguna Golf Phuket, an award-winning international standard golf course. Re-launched in 2015, the enhanced experience is likened to famous championship courses by renowned golfers like Sir Nick Faldo.
7. Superb Swimming. The amazing free-form pool deserves another highlight here, as mentioned above it's a cool 323 m in length. Also guests can choose to swim or relax in several other outdoor pools around the resort, or just soak and drink at the pool bar...
8. Outstanding Events. Here you can successfully mix business with adventure, and also hold amazing weddings, as the meeting facilities are second to none. The capacity for events is upto 1,500 people, and the resort provides a whole suite of facilities, like the Angsana Laguna Wedding Chapel; a Ballroom; and a giant marquee, so you can host inspiring and memourable special occasions.
9. Extra Adventures. Recreational options include lagoon sailing, a mountain bike expedition, a diving or snorkeling excursion, along with many more adrenaline filled activities - yep there's fun for everyone!
10. As Good As It Gets Service. Last but definitely not least, a real highlight at Angsana Laguna is the quality of the people - and clearly their selection, training, and most importantly their can-do attitude. They really do go the extra mile.
Be it at the hotel spa, or in any of the F&B establishments, at Front Desk and with any of the management team you may meet, all staff share a common denominator, they're at the top of their profession in this 'Land of Smiles'.
Leading the way by example, by personally enhancing the experiences of every guest he comes into contact with, is Brian Connelly, the General Manager at Angsana. Mr. Connelly has over 35 years of leadership in the hospitality management in Asia Pacific, Middle East and United States. When asked about his current assignment he said,
"I’m very excited and proud to be part of this beachfront resort, the flagship establishment of the Angsana Group. In terms of size it’s one of the top 5 properties in Phuket, with 402 rooms, and we provide a full range of accommodation choices for guests, from luxury 5* rooms to amazing villas, all set in 600 acres of parkland."
Asked about what surprised him most when he arrived in Thailand he said, "For one the food is truly outstanding here, the depth of flavours, from the best street food in the world to Thai Palace cuisine."
When asked what are the essential things to do while on holiday in Phuket, he offers this advice, "Take a boat trip around the islands of Phang Nga bay with its emerald-green waters and limestone cliffs..."
Brian continues, "Go to Leam Phromthep on the island's southernmost hill to see the sunset, visit Big Buddha, enjoy Thai seafood, and then party at Xana Beach Club (at Angsana Laguna Phuket!)".
Tried & Tested Verdict: Very Highly Recommended
Click To Visit Angsana Laguna Phuket Online
10 Moo 4 Srisoonthorn Road, Phuket 83110
Tel: +66 76 324 101