- 4 Apr 2018 4:46 PM
* Organising office diary and meetings
* Preparation of proposals and presentations
* Attending meetings to take notes and prepare contact reports
* Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Director
* Liaising with clients, partners, suppliers, and the team
* Carrying out requested research and summarising findings
* Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
* Screening inquiries and requests, handling them when appropriate
* Supporting company events, and attending some community events
* Running errands, such as payment of bills and arranging post
Essential qualifications and experience
* Fluent oral and written English and Hungarian language skills
* Education to secondary school level
* Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft products
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Related experience is useful but not a key requirement
Note: As this is an assistant position, anyone with extensive experience is therefore 'over qualified'.
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Cooperative attitude based on win-win model
* Service delivery at pace, sometimes under pressure
* Review and correction of own work to provide a quality service
* Ability to accept feedback and take any corrective action required
* Mature and responsible nature with an enthusiastic spirit
* Open communicator with a patient and diplomatic approach
* Eye on big picture while staying on top of daily operations
* Delivery of a value for money contribution to a small strong team
* Overall a positive solution provider, able to follow instructions, and when required use own initiative, to make SMART* decisions / proposals
Type of position
Part-Time, with the opportunity of a Full-Time position.
Working hours per week
In Budapest's 2nd district, and sometimes from your home.
Please indicate your hourly / monthly net income expectation. Please note that vague statements (like 'negotiable' or 'depending on responsabilities' etc) will not be taken into consideration.
Number of vacancies
You must have any required work authorisation for Hungary in order to apply, as we do not sponsor work permits.
How to apply
In the body of your email please write a brief letter of motivation about why you are applying for this position, and as well as your CV including a recent photo remember to include your financial expectations and mobile phone number. If any of the requested information is not provided then the application will not be considered.
We are only able to reply to candidates selected for interview.
Thanks for your understanding, with best wishes