- 11 May 2018 6:32 AM
I attended a senior school specialising in French. At this stage I had to stop my gymnast career as my studies were more important. I went to university In Switzerland in Lausanne at age of 18, where I completed my first degree as a French teacher.
I came back to Budapest at age of 24. I started to work in a pharmaceutical company as a sales assistant and at the same time I started my postgraduate degree as an economist specialising in marketing communication. When I finished my second degree, I’ve was employed as a PR Manager of Renault Trucks Hungary.
Then, I was offered the opportunity to take over Ferrari and Maserati sales and Marketing in Hungary. It was a new brand in Hungary in 2000.Working with such an amazing company was a great experience. From 2004, I worked at Rolls-Royce in London as a New Business Manager. Another fantastic position, with an impressive product range.
After having my first baby girl in 2008, I changed careers. I couldn’t continue in the luxury car business as it involved too much travelling, business lunches, dinners, test drives, factory visits, etc. So, my hobby turned into my profession.
I’ve qualified as a Personal Trainer Level 3, a Pilates instructor level 3, a golf specialist CHECK Institute UK, and an insanity instructor licenced by Beach Body USA.
In the UK, I’ve worked as a fitness instructor and PT at Wentworth Golf club, at Royal Holloway University of London, and I managed my own studio in our house.
I still love what I’m doing, helping people to get fit and start a balanced healthy lifestyle. I’m running a training program in the 2nd district on weekday mornings from 9am all in English.
My passion has turned into my profession. I have a beautiful family with my husband Massimo, who is from Milan, and my beautiful girls Grace and Laetitia.
Contact Nikolett by clicking here
1. Where did you grow up?
I grow up in Budapest in the 12th district. Then I went to University in Switzerland, in Lausanne.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Budapest. Living abroad for 20 years in Switzerland and in the UK, I find Budapest such a comfortable and cool and beautiful city. A second option would probably be Barcelona.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
Being away for so long I have missed HOME, my family, the roads, the history, the coffee shops. I don’t have to explain where my country is; Budapest is not Bucharest because I’m at home.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - What must they absolutely see and do?
The beautiful city the castle area, Parliament, Hero’s square. The amazing thermal baths.
5. What is your favourite food?
A good steak :-)
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
My training which includes HIIT (high intensity interval training), circuit, and Pilates. I was a gymnast, I love it. My new love is golf.
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
The Castle area where I’m living now.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Instead of luxury cars, luxury hotels.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
In Tenerife in a golf resort.
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Madonna, The Godfather, doing sport and dance.
13. Apart of temptation what can’t you resist?
A good pizza.
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Children with disabilities.
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
Being an economist, I worked in the luxury car business in London. Then I turned my career into a fitness professional as a PT, Pilates, and golf instructor at the age of 37.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
It’s all in my hands!