Thanks to everyone involved HUF 333,000 was raised by 100's of eXpat guests to help sick children in Hungary via the Red Nose ClownDoctors charity.
* Fine wine tasting by Szent Gaál Winery,
* Champagne toast "to your health" by main sponsor FirstMed Centers,
* Live music and complimentary food and drinks from Peppers! Mediterranean Grill,
* Entertainment by professional clowns from the Red Nose Clowns Charity Foundation,
* Whisky tasting after an on the spot 'game of golf' thanks to the Caledonia Pub Budapest.
Artosz, Arriba Taqueria, Brill AudioVisual, Casa Perla Wellness Hotel, Caledonia Bar, Fox Autorent, Gerlóczy Rooms de Lux, Gold's Gym, Helpers.hu, Iguana Bar & Grill, Kika, KLM, Las Vegas Casino, Malév Hungarian Airlines, Merlin Theater, Nokia Hungary, Ocean Bar & Grill, ProHome, City Segway Tours, Sony Hungary, Trafó, Vodafone, Csiki- Bege, Csiki-Berek, ClubFitness, Subaru.
Photos by Hermina Csömör for XpatLoop.com
Click here to See Feedback from Xpat Guests and Event Sponsors, or just enjoy the images below.
- 7 Nov 2008
- 120 photos