- 12 May 2021 9:48 PM
As an experienced massage healer she successfully uses a combination of traditional Thai and Asian therapies to treat a wide range of common issues, such as back pain, often using authentic medicinal herbs from Thailand.
She has multiple qualifications in the field of massage and healing from her home country of Thailand. Also this intelligent lady has a Bachelors degree in Business Administration & Accounting. Her hobbies include reading, swimming, and yoga.
1. What do you do in Hungary, and how long have you been here?
I recently started working at a new professional massage salon in Budapest's lovely 11th district, near the Danube. The types of massage I do include all the Traditional Thai Massages, of course, plus Hot Herbal Compress Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Tok Sen Massage, Balinese Massage, Lomi-Lomi Massage, Lanna Massage, and more.
I came to live here in Hungary near the start of 2018, so I know my way around quite well now.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
In several countries all around the world, including China, Maldives, Russia and Turkey.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
As I’m still exploring the city myself, I would take them around and we can discover the city together
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
The fresh seasonal vegetables.
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
7.What is your favourite Hungarian word?
8. What do you miss most from home?
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
Anything to do with sex.
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
12. Where do you hope to spend your next holiday?
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
A nice tip!
14. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
All Films with Julia Roberts.
15. Red wine or white?
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
I not sure yet ;)
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Depends, there are so many good causes to support, I went to the XpatLoop.com charity party last year to help charities focused on children in need.
19. Buda or Pest side?
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
To stay healthy and strong to help people be happy.