Feel Good & Do Good
You're invited to socialise with the international community in Hungary at this British style 'Fireworks Night' party. It's a feel good event as we'll all be supporting local children's charities whilst celebrating the 18th anniversary of XpatLoop.com
* Veritas: fine selection of whites, rozés, reds + sparkling wine: Villa Pátzay from Badacsony, Tiffán from Villány, Kiss Attila from Mátra. Lantos from Kunság, Patricius from Tokaj, Hilltop from Neszmély. * Zwack: Unicum cocktail Bar, * Hedon: Craft Beer tasting, * Márton and Lányai: Palinka tasting, * Iguana Bar: Frozen Margaritas, and more!
* Arriba Taqueria: Mexican salsa & fresh chips
* Szomszéd Kertje GastroPub: Canapés, and BBQ on ballroom terrace using a Yagoona Grill
* Marriott Hotel: Mini Marriott Burger, Hasselback potatoes, Coleslaw
* Trattoria Toscana: Traditional Italian onion soup, luxury duck lasagne
* Planet Sushi: Selection of fresh Japansese maki
* Mr Masala Indian: Chicken tikka masala, vegetarian dish, pilau rice
* Okay Italia: Authentic Italian pizza
* Zsófia Cruise Ship: Hungarian open sandwiches & gulyás soup
* Wan Hao: Chinese Dim Sum delights inc Jiao with prawn, Cantonese fried rice noodle with beef.
* Japanika: Selection of Sushi served in traditional boats
* Clark Picnic: Hungarian chimney cake, freshly baken the the Ballroom terrace
* Noir Chocolate: Sweet delights from Erika & Monika Reich
* Mr Funk: Selection of funky fresh tasty Donuts
* Zsidai Group: XpatLoop's 18th birthday cakeS! :)
RSVP by clicking here
* Entrance fee: Donation of HUF 10.000, or more, per person, payable upon arrival.
* In case of any technical issues with registration please email info(at)xpatloop.com
* Guests registered on a 'first come first served' basis, everyone on the official guest list will be notified by email about their confirmed place prior to the event.
All guests get a free Day Pass (worth HUF 6000) for Go Active Premier Health & Fitness Club.
Click here to See What Happened @ Xpat Charity Party on Bonfire Night In Budapest 2017