Welcome! Thanks for enjoying a moment here - along with fellow Xpats in the Loop!
You're in good company with 1000's of expats + locals in this cosmopolitan community.
1. Firstly here's a quick update about this international community get-together:
St. George's Day Party, Budapest Marriott, 22 April - ‘A Feast of English Music’
* 1/3 of the limited places have been reserved already, book soon to avoid missing out.
Every nationality is welcome, great value Early-Bird Tickets are available - while stocks last.
* You’re warmly invited to enjoy a great variety of live music, games & refreshments...
At this social networking party supporting UNICEF + Food Bank for Refugees in Budapest.
* We'd like to thank all partners involved in presenting this party opportunity to you.
Jaguar Land Rover just joined in - to discuss sponsorship opportunities pls click here.
2. You can see example events happening these days below and in Xpat Calendar:
E.g. Freakin' Disco, German & French Jazz, Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake, Dalí Exhibition.
3. Plus you can see the latest Movies + Specials, and fresh News, Information & Inspiration:
E.g. Greener City Park, Gourmet Fest Preview, Renoir Show Announced, Local Wine Winners.
We hope you like what's in it for you below.
Yours with best wishes, Team XpatLoop