- 3 Apr 2015 12:00 PM
From there he moved onto another major media company to hold the Managing Director position for ExpoMedia groups local subsidiary.
A British/Hungarian national, Oliver joined the British Business Centre in Hungary, which helps UK SME's to win business in this growing European Market.
1. Where did you grow up?
London UK from the age of 3 onwards as a Hungarian ex-pat.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Maldives for obvious reasons.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
The food first and foremost along with the summer days in Balaton.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
I would certainly suggest a wonder in the castle district along with a soak in the Széchenyi Thermal Baths.
5. What is your favourite food?
Lecsó with good bread that unfortunately puts the kilos on, but no other way to eat Lecsó.
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
Football and tennis having played both throughout my life with a passion.
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Balaton for the relaxed atmosphere and usually good weather.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Anything related to sport would have been nice, however lacked the talent to compete in the premier league.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
Parking attendant...too much abuse.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
Miami....again very laid back and nice play to spend your free time.
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
Australia as my brother lives out there....but it’s quite a journey.
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Amadeus was one of my favourite films as the story is enthralling.
13. Apart of temptation what can’t you resist?
Chocolate...I have a sweet tooth!
14. Red wine or white?
White or even Rose actually.
15. Book or movie?
Movie preferably after reading the book version.
16. Morning person or night person?
No difference, depends on the activity.
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Cruelty to children....there is no just cause for it in my books!
18. Buda or Pest side?
Pest as I live there currently.
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
My one and only boy....although he does require guidance on a regular basis.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Your way or no way!