Dear Fellow Xpat,
First up this week is a fantastic free opportunity relevant to every expat here with teeth :)
Free Dental Hygiene Treatment For Expats At Kreativ Dental Budapest
As you can see it's about a free dental check-up / hygiene treatment worth around HUF 25,000 - at a winner of the IMTJ International Dental Clinic of the Year.
Places are limited so the only 'catch' is to act fast to get your teeth professionally checked / cleaned for free. To find out more and take advantage of this special offer for readers of XpatLoop.com just follow this link.
Next up, here are 7 varied events of relevance to expats in Hungary:
1. 'Carnival Night' @ The Studios, 15 February
2. 'Winter Night Of Choirs', MagNet House, 15 February
3. 'Borjour Magnum' Wine Tasting @ Millenáris, 15 February
4. 'Budapest Fish Festival' By The River Danube, 15 – 16 February
5. 'Aunt Holle' Play For Children @ National Dance Theatre, 16 February
6. Last Weekend: Rubens, Van Dyck Exhibition @ Fine Arts Museum
7. 'Shine': Fashion & Glamour Exhibition @ Kiscelli Museum
As always you can find many more events to suit your taste these days in Calendar.
Now here's hoping you like what's in it for you below.
Yours with best wishes, Team XpatLoop