Thank you for sharing a moment here with the international community in Hungary.
First up are insightful interviews with a great selection of folks about:
How Expats Coped With Lockdown In Hungary:
1. Alexandra Ivanoff - an Arts Journalist from the US,
2. Michelle Wang from China - who works at KPMG Budapest,
3. Luis Murillo from Mexico - Professor of Psychology at McDaniel College Budapest,
4. Dalila Lopes from Portugal - European Institute of Innovation & Technology Budapest,
Interviews: How Expats in Hungary Coped With The Covid-19 Lockdown - Part 2
5. Ari Santeri Kupsus from Finland - Entrepreneur & Cultural Events Organiser,
6. Clive Wilton from Britain/France - Entrepreneur here in the Tech Industry,
7. Miriam Nic Eochaidh fom Ireland - a Kodály Concept Music Teacher,
8. Hussein Abdelkarim from Egypt - Health & Wellness Industry,
9. Manon Laveau from France - in Hungary studying Ecology.
Now here's hoping you like what's in it for you below.
Yours with best wishes and kind regards,