Welcome & thanks for enjoying a moment with us here to see what's 'Buzzing in Budapest'
- you're in good company together with over 30,000 fellow Xpats in the Loop.
First up, here's is a quick look at a great variety of 10 + 1 happenings on the horizon this month:
1. Budapest Classics Film Marathon inc Free Open-Air Screenings, on until 17 Sept,
2. Free Entry to Presidential Palace in Budapest this Sunday, 17 Sept,
3. Taste The Best 100 Hungarian Wines at Corinthia Budapest, 16 Sept,
4. Free Chain Bridge Festival: Reopening Celebration, 16 Sept,
5. Ars Sacra Festival, Nationwide Around Hungary, 16 - 24 Sept,
6. Pink Running Event: Race for the Cure in Csopak, 17 Sept,
7. Brain Bar, House of Music Budapest, 21 - 22 Sept,
8. Independent Records Fair, House of Music Budapest, 23 Sept,
9. She Wants Revenge Gig - Lady Gaga's Favourites at Dürer Kert, 24 Sept,
10. Costello & Nieve in Concert, Palace of Arts Budapest, 30 Sept,
+1. Budapest International Book Festival, 28 Sept - 1 Oct.
Next, you can see a wide selection of events happening these days below and in Xpat Calendar:
E.g. 100 Best Local Wines Event, Louis Tomlinson Gig, Faithless Wife Dance, Prize-Winning Pianist.
Also for your interest there are new Movies and Specials, plus News, Information & Inspiration:
E.g. Outdoor Dining Guide, Exhibition of Renoir’s Nudes Ahead, Most Tricky Local Words for Expats.
We hope you like what's in it for you.
Best wishes from Team XpatLoop