- 6 Oct 2019 11:27 PM
* Organising office diary and meetings.
* Preparation of proposals and presentations.
* Attending meetings to take notes and prepare contact reports.
* Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the managing director.
* Liaising with clients, partners, suppliers, and the team.
* Conducting required research and summarising findings.
* Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
* Screening inquiries and requests, handling them when appropriate.
* Supporting company events, attending some community functions.
* Running errands, such as payment of office bills and arranging post.
Required Behaviours & Attitude
* Challenging yourself to deliver all required results according to your important and well defined role within the team.
* Taking an open minded approach, providing positive energy and communicating with clarity so that people want to work well with you.
* Building trust and understanding with the team, internal and external clients, partners, and readers.
* Creating and maintaining a firm basis of cooperation, bringing individual work aims together in a win-win manner.
* Showing real dedication to company, management and team goals. Making it Happen!
Essential Qualifications & Experience
* Fluent in English and Hungarian languages.
* Education to at least secondary school level.
* Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft products.
* Ability to prioritise work-load and cope well with presure.
* Related experience is useful but not a key job requirement.
Note: As this is initially an assistant position, anyone with extensive experience and qualifications is therefore deemed 'over qualified'.
* Professional appearance, good communication skills, and a polite manner.
* Cooperative, enthusiastic and positive approach.
* Attention to detail and high standard of accuracy.
* Regular review of own work to ensure a consistently high quality service.
* Ability to deliver at pace, sometimes under time pressure.
* Ability to accept feedback and take any corrective action immediately.
* Delivery of a value for money contribution to the team.
* Solution focused personality, able to use own initiative to achive company goals with integrity.
* Mature and responsible view of work and life in general.
Type of position
Part-Time, with the opportunity of a Full-Time position.
Working hours per week
In Budapest's 2nd district, and from your home.
Please indicate your hourly / monthly net income expectation.
Note: vague statements (like 'negotiable' or 'depending on responsabilities' etc.) will not be taken into consideration.
Number Of Vacancies
You must have any required work authorisation for Hungary in order to apply, as we do not sponsor work permits.
How To Apply
In the body of your email please write a brief letter of motivation about why you are applying for this position, and attach your CV including a recent photo.
Remember to include your financial expectations, and mobile phone number, if any of the requested information is not provided then the application can not be considered.
Candidates selected for interview will be contacted asap after their application is received.
We are only able to reply to candidates selected for interview, CV's and all details of candidates not selected will be immediately deleted.
Thank you for your understanding.