- 23 Nov 2021 12:42 PM
* Organising office diary and meetings.
* Preparation of proposals and presentations.
* Attending meetings to take notes and prepare contact reports.
* Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the managing director.
* Liaising with clients, partners, suppliers, and the team.
* Uploading daily news and information on the portal.
* Conducting required research and summarising findings.
* Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
* Screening inquiries and requests, handling them when appropriate.
* Supporting company events, attending some community functions.
* Running errands, such as payment of office bills and arranging post.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
* Fluent in English and Hungarian languages.
* Education to at least secondary school level.
* Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft products.
* Ability to prioritise work-load and cope well with presure.
* Related experience is useful but not a key job requirement.
As this is initially an assistant position, anyone with extensive experience and qualifications is therefore deemed 'over qualified'.
* Professional appearance, good communication skills, cooperative, enthusiastic and polite.
* Solution focused personality, able to use own initiative to achive company goals correctly.
* Mature and responsible view of work and life in general.
Type of position
Part-Time, with the opportunity of a Full-Time position.
Working hours per week
In Budapest's 2nd district / Home Office.
Please indicate your hourly / monthly net income expectation.
Note: vague statements (like 'negotiable' or 'depending on responsabilities' etc.) will not be taken into consideration.
You must have any required work authorisation for Hungary in order to apply, as we do not sponsor work permits.
How To Apply
1. In the body of your email please write a brief letter of motivation about why you are applying for this position, and attach your CV including a recent photo.
2. Remember to include your financial expectations, and mobile phone number, if any of the requested information is not provided then the application can not be considered.
Candidates selected for interview will be contacted asap after their application is received.
We are only able to reply to candidates selected for interview, CV's and all details of candidates not selected will be deleted.
Thank you for your understanding.