- 25 Mar 2021 2:13 PM
BISB has one of the highest survey engagement rates in the world. Two remarkable headlines stand out:
* 96% of parents say their child is happy at school, up from 94% last year;
* 97% of parents say their child feels safe at school, up from 96% last year.
In the midst of a global pandemic, those figures alone would be enough for any school! But BISB is no ordinary school.
The following figures are also noteworthy in the context of the past 12 months:
* 89% of parents say their child is making good progress;
* 93% say their child receives a high quality education;
* 83% feel that the school provides a good Virtual School Experience.
“We thank all our parents for working with us to support the education of their children at this difficult time,” said Mr Richard Dyer, Principal. “As a community of families and school staff, we continue to maintain our very high standard of education, whether students are physically in school or participating in our exceptional Virtual School Experience.
Our mission to keep school safe and keep school open for learning has been realised in practice through commitment, communication and cooperation.”
Further information about the results of the survey can be found here.
BISB is now taking applications for the 2021-22 school year. If you want to be part of our outstanding community, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Click here to visit The British International School Budapest