- 3 Feb 2012 11:00 AM
Since 2003 The Honorary Consul of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in Hungary.
Since 1999 Main profile interest: Middle-East issues (Arab-Israel conflict)
1992 - 2005 Owner of several firms factories and companies. Primal profile is the
trade and tourism (strategy and planing for tourism infra-structure).
1972-84 Elementary and secondary schools in Amman, Jordan
1984-89 BSC Mechanical Engineer, Technical University of Budapest (Engines-turbines)
1989-92 MSC Technical University of Budapest, heating, ventillating and air- conditioning
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
13th Oktober 1984, aged 18. I came to study at the Technical University of Budapest, as aMechanical Engineer (English language program)
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
4. What do you suggest for a weekend break outside Budapest?
A visit to Sopron, Eger, Villány and the wonderful Spas in Héviz
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
The Argentinian Steak
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
Wise ( Bölcs )
8. What do you miss the most from home?
The Social Life
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Tourism in Jordan
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
12. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
13. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Band (Boney M ), Film (Saturday Night Fever), Hobby (Football)
14. What can't you resist?
15. Red wine or white?
Red ( Merlot, Cabernet sauvignon)
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
My Three Children
19. Buda side or Pest side?
Pest ( Because I live in Buda )
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
The Simplicity and the Generosity