- 1 Jan 2018 4:23 PM
• Last year Stephen was presented with the 'Good Person Award' by Hungary's 'OSA' in recognition of his charity work, earlier he received the 'Partners in Europe Award' from His Royal Highness The Prince Of Wales 'Prince's Trust'.
• He is the Founder and Managing Director of Hungary's leading expat media in English, read by the high-value international community: readers are frequent flyers and regular travellers.
• On average 20,000 unique readers visit XpatLoop.com each month - here's a selection of popular travel articles with readers, published to the satisfaction of a great range of hotels:
Escape From Budapest To A Riverside Oasis At Anantara's Bangkok Resort
Escape From Budapest To Thailand’s Leading Family Resort: Angsana Phuket
Escape From Budapest To AVANI Pattaya Resort: Seaside Stay In Tropical Oasis
4. Four Points:
Escape From Budapest To Bangkok's Four Points By Sheraton: An Inner City Winner
5. Le Méridien:
Escape From Budapest To Thailand’s Leading Spa Resort: Le Méridien Khao Lak
Escape From Budapest To Pristine Beach Life At Pattaya's Mövenpick Siam Hotel
Escape From Budapest to Shangri-La Hotel In Bangkok: A Tropical City Resort
Escape To A ‘Lost World’ Paradise At Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya
9. U Hotels & Resorts
Escape To Thailand U Pattaya
Escape From Budapest To Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers Bangkok
The Westin Siray Bay Resort In Phuket, Thailand
All the articles above were published by Stephen exclusively on XpatLoop.com
XpatLoop.com Reader Demographics:
• Business Leaders: CEO’s, CFO’s, GM's, MD's, plus Finance Directors, Marketing Directors, HR Directors, Training Directors, Purchasing Managers.
• Community Opinion Leaders: Diplomats, Artists, Actors, Authors, Doctors, Priests, Teachers, Film-makers, Restaurateurs, Journalist
• 58% Male, 42% Female. Age 35-49: 65%, Age 50+: 21%, Age 18-34: 10%.
• Education: 38% Graduates, 32% Post-Graduates.
• Income: 38% USD 30-60,000, 33% Less Than USD 30,000, 17% USD 60-100,000, 12% Over USD 100,000. Total 67% Earn Over USD 30,000 Per Year.
Great Google Search Results
It’s worth highlighting that Google highly rates articles published on XpatLoop, and the following further examples of PR articles all benefit from organic (not paid for) Google search results.
These final 9 examples were published for properties around Europe, mainly for Hilton: