- 1 Jan 2018 4:23 PM
In 2018 Stephen was presented with the 'Good Person Award' by Hungary's 'OSA' in recognition of his charity work, earlier he received the 'Partners in Europe Award' from His Royal Highness The Prince Of Wales 'Prince's Trust'.
He is the Founder and Managing Director of XpatLoop.com which is Hungary's leading international community media, read by the high-value expats from Europe and North America, who are frequent flyers and regular travellers.
On average 20,000 unique readers visit XpatLoop.com each month, here's a selection of popular travel articles, published to the satisfaction of a great range of hotels including:
Escape From Budapest To A Riverside Oasis At Anantara's Bangkok Resort
Escape From Budapest To Thailand’s Leading Family Resort: Angsana Phuket
Escape From Budapest To AVANI Pattaya Resort: Seaside Stay In Tropical Oasis
Escape To A ‘Lost World’ Paradise At Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya
5. Four Points
Escape From Budapest To Bangkok's Four Points By Sheraton: An Inner City Winner
6. Le Méridien
Escape From Budapest To Le Méridien Cyberport In Hong Kong
Escape From Budapest To Pristine Beach Life At Pattaya's Mövenpick Siam Hotel
Escape From Budapest To Ramada Resort Khao Lak In Thailand
Escape From Budapest to Shangri-La Hotel In Bangkok: A Tropical City Resort
Escape From Budapest To Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers Bangkok
11. U Hotels & Resorts
Escape To A Hidden Paradise At U Pattaya
The Westin Siray Bay Resort In Phuket, Thailand
* All the articles above were published exclusively on XpatLoop.com
XpatLoop High-Level Reader Demographics:
• Business Leaders: CEO’s, CFO’s, GM's, MD's, plus Finance Directors, Marketing Directors, HR Directors, Training Directors, Purchasing Managers.
• Community Opinion Leaders: Diplomats, Artists, Actors, Authors, Doctors, Priests, Teachers, Film-makers, Restaurateurs, Journalist
• 58% Male, 42% Female. Age 35-49: 65%, Age 50+: 21%, Age 18-34: 10%.
• Education: 38% Graduates, 32% Post-Graduates.
• Income: 38% USD 30-60,000, 33% Less Than USD 30,000, 17% USD 60-100,000, 12% Over USD 100,000. Total 67% Earn Over USD 30,000 Per Year.
Great Google Search Results
It’s worth highlighting that Google highly rates articles published on XpatLoop, and the articles above and further examples below all benefit from organic (not paid for) Google search results.
Extra Examples of Positive PR Articles
High Quality European Hotel Examples
These next 9 examples were published for properties around Europe, mainly for Hilton: