- 10 Jun 2020 12:29 PM
They are a nurturing and diverse community that instills respect for self and others, develops the whole child and strives for academic excellence.
What do they offer:
- develop confident and independent readers, writers, speakers and listeners, in order for students to understand the world better and impact it positively.
- develop curious inquirers who think critically and embrace change. They kindle students' wonder and empower them to pursue their own lines of inquiry.
- provide opportunities for students to make connections across academic disciplines.
- emphasize authentic learning experiences that involve inquiry and problem solving, believing that such experiences will lead to respectful global citizenship.
- offer a language-rich curriculum that provides students opportunities to develop their identities as readers and writers.
- regularly create opportunities for students to be mathematicians, scientists, artists, and musicians.
- Social-emotional development is emphasized and technology is integrated throughout the curriculum to support students as digital citizens.
The Elementary School Curriculum is standards-based and concept-driven within an inquiry framework.
Apply now by clicking here
Click here to visit American International School Of Budapest online