- 10 Jan 2018 12:00 AM
Nonye later went on to perform for the Queen of England 2008 from her performing Arts School, the musical she was performing at that time was called “GodSpell” and her number “Day by Day” was the Queen’s favorite. Later that year, Nonye also appeared in Britain’s largest soap opera “East enders”. Nonye appeared on a few episodes as well as a lot of musical productions and performed in quite a number of shows.
Coming back to Nigeria August 2011 was the best decision she could make; she was fresh, innovative and had a creative sense. She spent three months in Liberia working with IEDA Relief (International Emergency Development Agency) as she enjoys the Humanitarian services. Nonye Toria also worked with Dayo Israel GLEEHD Foundation creating youth empowerment programs for the local and national Nigerian government in affiliation with the UN.
Nonye Toria believes in the spirituality of music and its uses to heal the soul and to heal the earth.
You can reach her through the following: Twitter: @nonyetoria
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
5th February, University education.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
Yes I lived in Poland, Mali and other countries.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
It is surprisingly multicultural.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
8. What do you miss the most from home?
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
12. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
13. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
14. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
15. Red wine or white?
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
19. Buda side or Pest side?
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
To be the best I can be.