- 11 Jul 2018 9:09 AM
Besides my private practice as a coach, I also run a positive psychology program for children aged 5-7. They call me 'happyjudit' which inspired the name of my coaching business.
I guide my clients to become more self-compassionate, to pursue their calling and to find permanent happiness. You can learn more about what I do here: https://www.happyjudit.com/
1. Where did you grow up?
In a small town called Fót, just outside of Budapest.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Definitely Italy. Amalfi coast or by the mesmerizing Lago di Como.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
My Mom's cooking, my childhood friends and mostly the sense of being home.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
They should hike up to the castle (no bus or sikló!) then have a glass of wine up there overlooking the beautiful scenery.
5. What is your favourite food?
Palacsinta (pancakes), tojásos nokedli (Dumplings with eggs) alá Mom and sült túrós zsemle (baked roll filled with sweet cottage cheese).
I also love Persian food! :)
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
Three times a week I go to a spin-racing class where I sprint my heart out but it's sooo worth it!
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
I love Szentendre and also lake Balaton where I can sit on the shore and watch the breathtaking sunset.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
I always wanted to be a non-famous musician who plays the guitar. I can play a little and it's a dream I haven't given up on!
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
Anything that includes a lot of administration! :)
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
I went to the Scottish Highlands. It was a magical journey that I'll never forget.
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
I am planning to go to Reggio Calabria to study Italian for a few weeks in August! I cannot wait! Andiamo! :)
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Band? Hip Hop BoyZ of course! :) After my fan years, one of the lead singers even became a dear friend of mine.
Films? Dallas was a big one! We used to play dodgeball on the street and my Mom always shouted out the window when it started. We instantly dropped the ball to rush inside not to miss a second of it!
I also loved State buoni, se potete by Luigi Magni and Anne from green Gables.
Hobby? You won't believe this... but I used to collect used tooth brushes! :)
13. Apart of temptation what can’t you resist?
Falling in love.
14. Red wine or white?
Definitely a red cabernet sauvignon although I love a chilled Irsai Oliver during summertime!
15. Book or movie?
I love reading a novel just before going to sleep- my dreams become more adventurous that way! :)
16. Morning person or night person?
I realised after being a night person that I win a lot of extra time when I get up at 6!
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Child abuse breaks my heart.
18. Buda or Pest side?
Pest is for the wicked Buda is for the posh. I go for wicked every time I have to choose ;-)
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
Getting my MSc while working full time was a big one. Also pursuing my calling while having the whole universe by my side to make it happen.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
"Let go and Let God".Dr. Wayne Dyer