- 28 Sep 2020 12:58 PM
This year we are hoping to rebuild the team and be ready for the start of the new season, as the 2019-2020 season came to an end early due to COVID-19 pandemic.
We are holding training sessions at the moment and many players are eager to join the team, as we have always been an international, multicultural club and we build friendships and close bonds in the team and try to even help our fellow expats as much as possible.
Click here to learn more about Inter Budapest FC
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
I arrived to Hungary in February 2011, I came here to continue my studies in college and pursue a degree in engineering.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
Pretty much everything, I did not know much about Hungary before immigrating here, I was surprised how beautiful the city and the country is.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
They should definitely visit the Buda castle, go for a boat ride around Danube and try the thermal baths, and many other great sights to see.
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
8. What do you miss most from home?
The food, gatherings.
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
No other career in mind.
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
12. Where do you hope to spend your next holiday?
Italy and again Guadeloupe.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
14. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Favourite movie Departed, hobby, playing guitar
15. Red wine or white?
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
19. Buda or Pest side?
Pest but like Buda as well.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Giving up is easy, there is always a way if you look for it