- 17 Oct 2022 2:02 PM
He also has deep knowledge and understanding of corporate finances. He is cooperative and has decisive leadership style. Readiness and capability to keep efficient relations with state entities.
Rich knowledge of a wide variety of business cultures (Dutch, Finnish, German, American, Russian, Czech). An extensive relationship with the actors of the Hungarian business life. English and Russian languages on proficiency level.
1. Where did you grow up?
I was grown up in Debrecen, Hungary. The second largest city in Hungary with very deep cultural and political heritage. It was the capital of Hungary twice. And called the Calvinist Rome.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Lisbon, Barcelona, Singapore, Tel-Aviv, Singapore.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
The language...You can never express yourself so accurately and nicely than on your mother language. And I am very proud of my sophisticated use of the Hungarian language.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
The old underground, the view of Budapest from Halászbástya, panel building blocks in the "Havana" district, the synagogue in Dohány utca, walk in the Castle district.
5. What is your favourite food?
Mushroom stew...vegetarian, healthy, delicious.
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
Body building transformed into its mild form to adapt to my actual physical condition :-)
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Still Debrecen. Still radiates the times when I lived there.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
A leader of a global movement to change the world.
9. What's a job you would definitely never want?
Whichever job where I have to obey. Or where I am exposed to external circumstances like in the agriculture.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
In Balatonfüred with my daughter. But in general have a critical opinion about the use of vacations.
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
No plans yet. Times are tough to spend your resources on vacation. Anyway I have already visited about 40 countries so what more to expect?
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Emerson Lake & Palmer. Particularly Smoke on the Water.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
I am quite good at resisting unnecessary things. I don't have habits which bind me. But if another temptation comes...it's an issue :-)
14. Red wine or white?
Rather white: lighter, white does not control you: red wine has a too strong character.
15. Book or movie?
Book: it engages you. I cannot just watch a film, I always do something else too when watching a film.
16. Morning person or night person?
Morning person, trying to sleep well and a lot.
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Freedom. Without freedom there is no progress, no wealth, no civilization. Bad to see attacks against freedom and still so much opression and suffering of peolpe.
18. Buda or Pest side?
Budapest is one unity. Many Budapesters make choices between Buda and Pest which might have a connotation of preferring a richer, nicer part of the city (Buda).I would not like to make such separation.
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
My two daughters. It's fantastic to be their supporter.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Continuously renew yourself, never stop. Movement is life.