- 19 Sep 2023 2:32 PM
HIs educational background includes studies in architecture, painting, and color design.
He has been actively participating in exhibitions since 1994, showcasing his sculptures and paintings throughout his artistic journey.
Click here to visit his Facebook page to see his works
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
I came here to study Arts at the Academy of Fine Arts in 1992 from Basel.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
I lived in Italy about one and a half year at Borgo a Buggiano - Tuscany.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
The colours and the humour.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend-what must they absolutely see?
Architecture, Spas, Festivals, and visit the Museums.
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
6. Where did you spent your last vacation?
I was in France, at the Cote Azur.
7. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
My Family here is very important for me, I would miss them very much.
8. Buda or Pest side?
I love both sides.
9. Red or withe wine?
Both – cheers :-)
10. What is your motto?
Keep on moving.