- 14 Dec 2007 10:00 AM
Pictured: S-P O’Mahony, Director of Sales and Marketing, Malév Hungarian Airlines (right) presenting Sanjiv Kumar, and his partner, with business class air tickets in the prize draw.
Thanks to everyone in attendance over HUF 275.000,- was raised for the Smiling Hospital Foundation.
Guest feedback follows...
Feedback from guests and sponsors:
- "Thank you, we all had a good time at the event and we are glad that the target money for the hospital was reached. Katalin Gazsó, Wallis Duna"
- "Well done for another top-notch gathering. So nice to see XpatLoop faces all gathered in one place, and I am really glad we all managed to dig deep and raise funds for such a worthy cause. Simon L.Saunders, Regional GM, Gold's Gym - Russia, Central & Eastern Europe".
- "Another cracking night! Thanks again for last night- everybody I have spoken to had a great time. All the best, David Trayford"
- "GREAT TIME LAST NIGHT!!! Thanks much. Liam Crow"
- "Thank you for a really nice evening last night! I had a great time. Cheers, Cindy Koszta, Pannon"
- "A tremendous success, enjoyed by everyone I met at the party, count us in as a sponsor for next time, great charity event. Best wishes, Patrick McMenamin, The Caledonia Budapest"
- "Wanted to thank you for a great evening last night. Thank you, Robert Mannino"
- "What a great evening!! Great to see you and all the others again. Eszter and I, we enjoyed ourselves, and we hope to see you all soon at another Xpatloop event in 2008. Cheers for now, Alex and Eszter Stemp"
- "Xpatloop.com organised an extraordinary pleasant evening for lots of people and particularly for the Smiling Hospital Foundation.
Few excellent points: your pleasant speeches at various times, good organisation, great dancing show (for the few lucky eyes, who happen to be close enough to watch) and also the great enthusiasm of your guests as a result of your organisation skills and personality. The Founder, Countess Éva Csáky Bornemisza, and I very much thank you for letting our Foundation play such a center role during the celebrations of the annivesary of Xpatloop.
We counted the money with the senior representatives from Malév Hungarian Airlines and the final total came to HUF 276.250. A really very large donation from Xpatloop and its owner Stephen Linfitt. We will use the funds very carefully for the sake of the sick kids in Hungary. Dr Albert Royaards, President, Smiling Hospital Foundation"
After award winning Szent Gaál wines; 12, 15, 18 year old Glenfiddich whisky tasting by the Caledonia Bar; along with Heineken beer; plus a fun casino, the raffle proved a success with gifts including:
A BMW (for a weekend) from Wallis Duna, business class tickets with Malév Hungarian Airlines, a state-of-the-art Nokia 6555 handset, Kempinski Spa Balinese massage voucher, Kempinski Hotel Friday's Fish Market Buffet vouchers, Gold's Gym - Budapest memberships, a meal at the Caledonia, voucher from Szeparé Bisztro, two meal vouchers for Ocean Bar & Grill , two Wasabi meal vouchers, plus every guest received the book 'Luxury Budapest 2007'.
Thanks are due to all other event supporters, including:
Absolut Media, Brill AudioVisual, Clearwater, Las Vegas Casino, ProHome.
Venue and Menu Sponsor:
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest. Food highlights included: Bruscetta topped with avocado and goat cheese, Cucumber stuffed with curried shrimp mousse, Toasted Focacchio with beef Carpaccio and parmesan, Onion-leek-bacon Quiche, Whiskey glazed smoked spar ribs, and a Special Anniversary Birthday cake for 150+ Xpat guests.
Click here to see event snapshots