- 16 Mar 2016 7:05 AM
High Stakes for the CEE — Can We Afford to ignore the Twenty-First Century?
Can the CEE - and Budapest in particular - meet the challenges of embracing the modern age and emerge as a sophisticated and exciting hub of enterprise?
Professor Mel Horwitch, Dean and University Professor of CEU Business School, will address this question and discuss:
- the nurturing of a vibrant innovation cluster;
- the importance of a concentration of entrepreneurs, trained and creative managers and other professionals;
- the role and limits of so-called smart cities and technology
- the role of a supportive culture;
- the relevance to the ongoing growth in our interconnected world.
“Communities have a choice: they can enter the modern age or ignore it to their peril. This is particularly true for the CEE. Facing the future with hope, confidence and optimism requires the embracing of innovation, the welcoming and nurturing of human talent and a commitment to be competitive in the knowledge-driven global economy.” Professor Mel Horwitch.
19:00 doors open
19:00 á la carte dining | drinks | mingling
20:00 talk by Professor Mel Horwitch + Q&A
21:15 á la carte dining | drinks | mingling
RSVP by clicking here or call +36 1 266 3707
Venue: Brody Studios
Address: 1064 Budapest, Vörösmarty utca 38,
Note: Entrance is free for all Brody House members & their guests.