- 1 Aug 2017 8:56 AM
1. Move your body however you wish
2. No talking on the dance floor (plenty of room to talk off-floor)
3. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
4. Care/Awareness for the space and each other. You can dance alone, or with as many partners as (you) like to join. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart – Namaste.)
5. No photos or videos, cellphones muted and out of sight
For Some of us, this is a Spiritual Practice. For others it is simply Exercise, or even non-Verbal Socialization. For many, it is also our Mental Therapy, and our Heart Medicine.
Ecstatic Dance is donation based, meaning you can donate whatever you are able and feel comfortable with. Ecstatic Dance is non profit, hence we rely on donations to keep it going. We like to help support our artists, DJs, Yoga Teachers, Body Healers, so you can feel confident that whatever you do donate is going towards your community.
Date and time: 2 September at 19:00–23:00
Venue: MagNet Közösségi Ház
Address: 1062 Budapest, Andrássy út 98.,