- 14 Dec 2020 12:24 PM
She did her diploma work at the Hollóházi Porcelain Factory, where she returned several times. They were able to work under professional conditions in creative camps, were involved in all phases of production, and one of her sets was also put into production.
She also worked by invitation in a bone china factory in England, where one of her works was started to be made as an ikebana vase for Harrods.
She worked on a scholarship in Canada, and in Hungary at the Kecskemét International Ceramics Studio, among others.
In the summer of 2019, she participated in the VI. Zsolnay International Ceramics Symposium, as a member of the DeForma Group, which was founded in 1993.
Exhibition of the material of the VI. Zsolnay International Ceramic Symposium, Zsdrál Design & Art Gallery, Pécs
XXXI. Autumn Ceramics Exhibition - Headquarters of the Association of Fine and Applied Artists, Budapest
XXXII. Autumn Ceramics Exhibition- - Headquarters of the Association of Fine and Applied Artists, Budapest
V. Smile Charity Art-Craft-Design charity online auction
These days she works in her own studio, where she also holds pottery workshops for students of all ages from around the world.
1. Where did you grow up?
In Budapest, in the second district, however I went to school in Pest.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
A Mediterranean beach location, for example in Italy or Croatia.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Going to the thermal bath, Széchényi, Gellért, Rudas, and the Turkish Bath.
5. What is your favourite food?
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
Hiking in Pilis, Nagyszénás is close and I like it. Also swimming in natural water, I expecially love swimming in the sea.
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Pilis and Mátra mountains.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
One sitting in front of a computer all day.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
On a Greek or Croatian beach.
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Milos Forman, Zefirelli, and Fellini movies.
Beatles, Rolling Stones, Illés for music,
Reading, dancing, going to the cinema..
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
Being with friends.
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
Setting up my own studio where I work in Nagykovácsi.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
If you work hard enough on something, you will succeed sooner or later.