- 28 Jun 2021 5:23 PM
The beauty of yoga is that you don’t have to be a yogi or yogini to reap the benefits. Whether you are young or old, overweight or fit or can’t touch your toes, yoga has the power to make you flexible while calming the mind and strengthen the body.
If you're ready to learn simple techniques to help you to transform and improve your life, Diana is ready to help and support you!
Free Detox and Spine online yoga sessions for xpatloop readers, via this link: https://www.swordandyoga.com/yoga
Social Media instagram.com/swordandyoga
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in beautiful Visegrád but spent pretty much most of my adult life in Budapest, Israel, and London.
2. If you could be an ex-pat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Somewhere in the Mediterranean seaside city would be my ideal place, but I love Budapest too.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
Quality family time and friends.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
You should definitely enjoy some spa time!! I would say start the day with a city tour, enjoy some Hungarian food then relax in a spa!!
5. What is your favourite food?
Coffee with freshly baked croissants, jam, and butter.
6. What is your favourite sport/form of exercise?
I love yoga and martial arts. I specialize in inflow yoga teaching as well as Kungfu sword practice.
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
I love Visegrád. There is something magical about that place.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
I am a trained and qualified fine jewelry designer and I worked as a jewelry designer/maker around the world before my yoga career. I am planning to make a fine jewellery collection that compliments my yoga practice.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
Well never say never! I appreciate any job and we have to be grateful for a job that brings bread and butter to the table.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
I was in French Riviera and London.
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
Planning to go to Sri Lanka as a vacation plus to host a destination yoga retreat. its gonna be fun exploring the country while doing yoga with a bunch of people.
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
I was into modern classical music and I used to love the Budapest festival orchestra.
13. Apart from temptation what can't you resist?
Chocolate, Nutella, and Coffee.
14. Red wine or white?
Well, I prefer not to drink but let's say Hot chocolate.
15. Book or movie?
Books win over movies.
16. Morning person or night person?
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
I think we should encourage people to love and embrace who we are. Body positivity and self-love can prevent eating disorders and unhealthy lifestyles. Fast-paced life and unhealthy convenient food would eventually lead to health issues as well as anxiety, Insomnia, and negativity.
18. Buda or Pest side?
Buda is beautiful but I prefer Pest.
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
I finished my Yoga Teacher Training a few years ago and become a qualified yoga trainer within the yoga trade. I am proud of my achievements as I can guide others on their yoga journeys for a better lifestyle.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
My personal motto is ‘Helping People To Become a Better Version of Themselves.‘