- 28 Dec 2021 9:31 AM
In 2016 she launched The Spoiled Queen magazine, which is a nomadic travel journal, focusing on various cities shown through the local lens.
In addition to that, with her solid fashion background, she is also supporting fashion start-ups and fashion companies, with articles, course materials and study guides about brand building and effective PR on social media.
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
I arrived to Hungary 11 years ago. I got an internship in one of the companies based in Budapest.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
I used to live in United States before, and I also studied one semester in Brno, Czech Republic.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
I think the architecture and the city structure. I immediately fell in love with Budapest and its underground vibe. On the top of that I really enjoy Hungarian countryside and its landscape.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
I guess everyone would like to see Budapest landmarks but I would send my friends to explore VIII district and its architecture. In the warmer days I would suggest to have a little picnic in The Garden of Philosophy or take a boat to Római part.
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
I think sajtos pogácsa.
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
Milk, different types of cheese and avocados!
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
‘Lusta lány’ - lazy girl - I think these two words best describe my very complicated relationship with Hungarian language.
8. What do you miss most from home?
Friends, Polish food, hospitality and sense of humor.
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
Plenty of them.
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
I spent 3 weeks in Seville and I cannot recommend this city enough!
12. Where do you hope to spend your next holiday?
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
14. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Band - I was always into electronic music, film - all old movies of Pedro Almodóvar, hobby - there have been so many, but always something connected with fashion, interior design and journalism.
15. Red wine or white?
I don’t like wine. My favorite drink in Hungary used to be Jägermeister, but I don't drink alcohol anymore :).
16. Book or movie?
Book and movie, depends on my mood.
17. Morning person or night person?
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
19. Buda or Pest side?
Life is on the Pest side - but Buda is good when you would like to relax. I spend most of my time on the Pest side and I love it.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Treat others the way you want to be treated.