- 19 Dec 2022 11:01 AM
"Obviously I am not about to alter the style created by my father, but there are some things to which I would like to give a try", she stated.
She is very open minded and would like to experiment and lean towards to more fruity style of wines.
Concerning one of their vineyard in Villány, her father already gave her the cellarkey in 2018, to produce a Syrah wine by herself only.
This wine gained big success in Hungary, and won the Best Syrah of Hungary Award in 2020. But of course the life of a winemaker is life-long learning, so she is still learning a lot from the previous generation, Csaba.
1. Where did you grow up?
In South Hungary.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
The culture itself (the language, the food, the people).
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Walk up to Citadella or the Matthias church - every time.
5. What is your favourite food?
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Where the Great Hungarian Plain meets with the little hills of Szekszárd.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Dancing was my hobby in the theatre and latin-american ballroom as well.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Women's rights and unjust laws that apply to us.
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
Best Syrah wine of Hungary in 2020.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
"With full effort/steam, or not at all."