- 2 Nov 2023 6:53 PM
She is proud and happy that these few years her company has become an integral part of the wine industry and the lives of their partners and consumers.
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in a calm city, Szolnok, 100 km far from Budapest. I moved to Budapest when I was 25.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I would gladly live in England or Scotland, but also won’t hesitate to move to France, for example Bordeaux, preferably close to the sea.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
After our family and friends, the great walks in the downtown and the along the Danube.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
I would definitely take them to a Skybar, a great restaurant to try Hungarian food, and bring them to the old downtown to feel our history.
5. What is your favorite food?
I love gastronomy and I like spices and flavors with character. But maybe my favorite food is the classic fried schnitzel.
6. What is your favorite sport / form of exercise?
When I have time I gladly take long walks, and play tennis.
7. What is your favorite place in Hungary?
I like Budapest very much, but I also love countryside, especially where I can be close to nature.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Working with wine is a mission for us, but I would like to try my hand in the some other fields, like art sector, or in tourism and hospitality business.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
We spend too much time at work so we must be inspired and interested in what we are doing. I can’t imagine taking a roll where Im not inspired by the product or the project, if I feel Im not into the work 100% I would much rather change.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
Of course in a wine region, it’s so typical from me. We like being connected to the vineyards and to the people working with wine.
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
Well I would really love to spend some time with discovering new cultures and places outside of Europe.
12. What was your favorite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Even as a teenager, I loved thrillers and crime novels. I am a big fan of Agatha Christie.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
Im a huge fan of gastronomy so it is always a temptation for me.
14. Red wine or white?
Im definitely a red wine person, after Champagne of course.
15. Book or movie?
Movie. I’m a big fan of Supernatural.
16. Morning person or night person?
Up to the season but more likely a night person.
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
It is important to me that we take action for the physical and mental well-being of those around us. Sometimes a kind word could mean a thousand for those who are in need.
18. Buda or Pest side?
I like both. I like the city center of Pest.
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
Perhaps about the fact that we have been present on the Hungarian wine market for almost 8 years as a small family business and we are planning further growth at international level. Going to be an interesting journey.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
“Don’t have any excuses why we don’t live an extraordinary life”