- 31 May 2012 9:00 AM
Participation fees: transportation, technical & med support, lunch, entrance fees:
Adult: 8500 HUF / person
Student: 5200 HUF / person
Bicycle Rent: 1500 HUF / day (Optional)
Lunch only: 800 HUF / person
Registration: The participation fee must be prepaid by Thursday 31 May.
Contact: Csaba Borsa by clicking here or call him on + 36 30 /2100 538
Please not: all fees are non-refundable
If you wish to participate in the lunch only, there is a carpool option from the Heros’ Square.
Departure between 12:30 – 12:45 PM.
Contact: Sandra Szirmay by clicking here or call her on 30/3370 643
• Meeting at 07h50 at the Déli Station, (at the beginning of the train departure level)
- We ask you to arrive on time, as we have to load the bicycles on the train.
- We will pre-purchase group departure tickets, based on prepayment.
• Our arrival in Veszprém is due at 09h54
- We will have a few minutes of rest in the city center after the first few kilometers
• Bicycle tour on the Balaton "Riviera"
- Veszprém – Szentkirályszabadja – Felsőörs – Paloznak – Balatonfüred – Tihany
• Lunch in Tihany – around 14h00
- In the gardens of Levendula House (Northern Balaton’s National Park)
- A look around the Levendula House
- A look at the Abbey of Tihany
• Transfer by ferry Tihany-Szántód at 16h00
• Participation fee covers train transportation, car escort (there will be a support team in
place the entire trip, guides along the route to show us the way, a support car bringing up the
gear for bike repairs, first aid if needed, etc.), cold lunch and entrance fees:
- Price per Adult: 8,500 - Ft.
Price per Student: 5,200 - Ft.
Price per Person (Lunch Only): 800 – Ft.
- Must be prepaid by Thursday, 31 May (train tickets etc. must be prearranged) to Csaba
BORSAI (tour organizer). Please call Csaba directly to arrange at +36 30 210-0538. The
fees are non refundable.
- Age to participate: 10 – 99
- The tour’s complete distance: 35-40 km
- If you bring small kids, they must have kid seats on their bikes!
Source: Friends of Canada