- 6 Oct 2022 5:49 AM
Also in the video below he gives his opinion on:
* How Hungary is dealing with population decline and its declining birth rate;
* How woke culture was brought into the country through NGOs and international media companies;
* How Hungary is defending its culture from wokeness and how the European Union is fighting back;
* Why despite being one of the the fastest-shrinking countries in Europe it maintains strict controls on how many migrants can enter the country;
* What you haven’t been told about the migrant crisis; how the European Union tries to punish countries that try to fight illegal immigration and how it’s dealing with the Ukranian refugee crisis.
Source: The Rubin Report
Opinion pieces offer valuable insights but don't necessarily represent the views of XpatLoop.
Your opinion articles are welcome too for editorial review: Click here to Share Your Story
MTI Photo: Tamás Kovács