- 9 Sep 2014 12:00 PM
After graduating, I moved to Rome to study a master program in Business Administration for 2 years.
At the end of my studies in Rome, I had a chance to be a part of GREENWILL family and moved to Budapest.
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
On the 30th of June 2014 - Last year I was traveling in Europe and Budapest was the city that I loved and 6 months later I moved to Budapest.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
I have been an expatriate in Soest for 6 months, Hamburg for 2 months and Rome for 2 years. All those cities are great but the time that I spent in Rome is unforgettable because of the lovely Italian people.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
People are really friendly and I wasn't expecting it. Whenever I had got problem, there was someone to help me.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
They must be in one of the Thermal baths. At night they must see the Ruin Pubs in Jewish District and before it they should go to Cittadella to watch the sunset over Budapest.
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
Goulash Soup. Especially in the cold days of winter, hot goulash soup is great to warm yourself in the delicious way.
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
7.What is your favourite Hungarian word?
8. What do you miss most from home?
Turkish breakfast with all that nice cheeses and fresh vegetables.
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
I really would like to be pilot. Since my childhood I have always had a huge interest on aircrafts. Commanding an aircraft, flying thousands of meters high is like a dream for me.
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
Soldier or any job related to army.
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
I spent my last vacation in Belgrade. Moreover to historical parts of Belgrade, Serbian kitchen cook some of the Turkish dishes in different way, so it was nice to taste them.
12. Where do you hope to spend your next holiday?
Reykjavik. I have been planning a visit to Iceland for a long time and I hope I can visit this amazing place.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
Coffee. What should be the daily limit? 3-4 ?
14. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
No band but song: Highway to Hell. Movie: The Shawshank Redemption. Hobby: swimming.
15. Red wine or white?
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Environment. Even the single steps of individuals can make huge differences.
19. Buda or Pest side?
Pest. It never sleeps.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Life is a journey, not a destination.