- 14 Aug 2017 12:00 PM
Expanded our field in Indian Catering, at home younger brother got married.
2. On a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you with your life in Hungary, and why?
10/10, got everything here which needed.
3. What’s the best party you’ve been to while in Hungary, and why?
Mr.Masalas last Diwali party at Symbol.
4. What’s your favourite drink?
Whisky with soda.
5. What hidden talents do you have?
Sometimes I can read minds.
6. What was the most interesting travel trip you have ever taken?
Working at Kaunertal, Austria.
7. If you were given a wish that could come true, what would you ask for?
Difficult but wish I had my dad with me more in the last five years.
8. What’s the last book you read, and movie you watched?
Fast and furious 8
9. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
The man who smells tomorrow
10. What is the perfect pizza toppings combination for you?
Pepperoni with salami and rucola
11. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
12. On a scale of 1 to 10 how unusual are you, and why?
10/10 can work 24 hrs if require otherwise lazy like a ...
13. What’s the best website you’ve ever visited, and why?
mrmasala.hu, its mine.
14. Who do you admire the most, and why?
Nature, you cant build it.
15. What do you like best and least about living in Hungary?
You can always find roses in bed of thorns
16. What has made the biggest impact on your life so far, and why?
Demise of my father, feeling to become responsible all of a sudden.
17. If you won USD 30 million, what would you do with the money?
Masala Mansions, the convention hall.
18. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
20. In ten years from now what will you be doing?
Chief controller, Mr. Masala, world wide caterers.