- 7 Aug 2020 11:11 AM
Business Management and PR experience along with seven years of operational team leader experience, including active relationship with influencers, lifestyle and IT media.
Working as a Campaign Director at Balaton Sound. Responsible for the strategic-, and communication planning of the festival and implementation.
Relevant client experience in IT and Lifestyle sector. Having more than 11 years experience in communication & PR, and also worked in marketing field on brands such as Kaspersky Lab, Lexmark, Firefox, Mercedes-Benz, BBC Earth, Humanic, Liferay and Admiral Markets.
Always opened for creative ideas and new things.
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
I came to Hungary with my parents in 1997 when I was 11 years old. They used to study here at University and saw that there were more opportunities here than in Mongolia.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
In 2017, I was selected for a PR professional program called Lewis Rise Academy, where I had the opportunity to participate in a month-long training course in San Diego.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
Since I came to Hungary from Mongolia as an 11-year-old child, everything surprised me from mountain bike to old McDonald’s slide. Everything was new to me compared to Mongolia.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
As the distances within Budapest are small, I would show all the obligatory beautiful places from the Buda castle to the Heroes Square. But the day absolutely must end in Pontoon with a beautiful view of the Danube!
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
Not the most diet ones, but Paprikás krumpli and Goulash soup are the best for me.
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
Wine, beer, sausages and eggs.
8. What do you miss most from home?
Horse riding, the nature and the culture.
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
I've always been hugely interested in video and photo content creation, being flexible in time and place. Apart from that I always loved psychology, I like to deal with people, get to know and understand their stories.
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
Luckily, I was in the Philippines for more than 3 weeks before the quarantine period, where I had the opportunity to check out and try out beautiful surf spots.
12. Where do you hope to spend your next holiday?
I hope for another oceanfront surf spot.
13. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Red Hot Chili Peppers, but in Hungary Wellhello and Halott Pénz are the two bands concerts I would never miss.
14. Red wine or white?
There are a lot of fine wines in Hungary, so luckily there is a lot to choose from. But I choose white several times.
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
Honestly, both. I love to tune in to the day with a good breakfast and music and I like to end the evening in pleasant company.
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Equal opportunities, freedom of the press- these are concerning me most lately.
18. Buda or Pest side?
To living and wake up: Buda, to have fun and to go out: Pest.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Work while you work,
Play while you play,
This is the way
To be happy each day.
All that you do,
Do with your might,
Things done by half
Are never done right.