- 27 Nov 2020 1:32 PM
Her main expertise is in real estate, corporations, family law and inheritance law.
She also has extended litigation experience particularly in passenger right compensation claims against airlines.
1. Where did you grow up?
I was born and raised in Buda, but I went to high school and university in Pest.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
That's a difficult question, but I think I’d choose Italy, because you have everything there within one country: sea, mountains, culture, gastronomy and fashion.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
My family, friends and colleagues, all of them are really important factors in my life.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
I’d suggest them to start a walk from Hero’s square, strolling around Andrássy avenue, walking through the Chain Bridge and then to take the funicular up to the Castle District. After the long walk I’d recommend to try one of the thermal bathes in Buda, either Rudas or Gellért bath. At the end of the day they shouldn’t miss Budapest by night and to try some authentic Hungarian food.
5. What is your favourite food?
I could live on thai cousine forever!
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
I love horse riding, and I’m a big tennis fan (playing and watching as well).
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Balatonfüred, and Balatonfelvidék where we have a weekend house.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
When I was a child, I wanted to be a vet. Maybe in my next life!
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
Anything that is monotonious, where you have to do the same tasks every day.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
In Croatia in the summer when the COVID restrictions were not soo strict.
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
Since I’m a big animal lover, my dream holiday would be a safari in Africa.
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Favourite film was Before Sunsrise. My hobby was horse riding, hanging out with friends and learning languages.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
A good coffee anytime while having a chat with a friend.
14. Red wine or white?
Both, depending on my mood and the occasion, and a good rose in the summer.
15. Book or movie?
I love reading paper-based books and the feeling of the cinema, however this year was rather about Netflix. :-)
16. Morning person or night person?
Since coffee is invented, I can be both when it is needed.
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Cruelty against animals and children.
18. Buda or Pest side?
Living on the Buda side, going out on the Pest side.
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
I'm grateful to be a mother of my daughter and that I could continue my carrier at the same time.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Anyone who saves a life is as if he saved an entire world.