- 11 Jan 2021 11:38 AM
He has taught courses at the Hungarian Performing Art University and Bauhaus University school of alternative television arts.
1. Where did you grow up?
Los Angeles, California.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
The low pressure lifestyle and the beautiful river vistas.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Night Bathing at Rudas
5. What is your favourite food?
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Public Enemy, Full Metal Jacket and Trading Places, I loved finding the most obscure lunch places.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
A day at the beach bookended by the perfect obscure breakfast and lunch joint.
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
Decades of Night owl now seamlessly blended to Morning person.
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Getting unheard voices heard, keeping dialogue and the pursuit of understanding alive.
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
Having three fantastic children.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
We are changing regardless of whether or not we are a conscious of it.. Might as well be conscious of it.