- 12 Jul 2022 1:58 PM
Click here to read his first interview
At both fields some major changes happened, since 3 years now, I am General Manager of Barceló Budapest and since almost 2 years I got married.
2. On a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you with your life in Hungary, and why?
I would say 8, I am happy with my life, I am happy with my family, I am happy with my job, I like Budapest as a city very much and also like to explore the countryside, what I do not like is the uncertain and difficult economical situation in the country.
3. What’s the best party you’ve been to while in Hungary, and why?
Recently the best event was the Gourmet Festival with my friends and the after party with my wife.
4. What’s your favourite drink?
Something sparkling, preferrably Champagne or GinTonic.
5. What hidden talents do you have?
I try not to hide my talents. :-)
6. What was the most interesting travel trip you have ever taken?
I really like to travel and do travel a lot so it is very difficult to choose as each travel is a new adventure. Maybe the most unique one was to climb Mount Fuji in Japan.
7. If you were given a wish that could come true, what would you ask for?
If you tell your secret wishes than they will not come true so rather I do not share :-)
8. What’s the last book you read, and movie you watched?
The last book was about the insides of a luxury hotel, I am not a big movie fan, I prefer Netflix and just finished the series "The Stranger Things".
9. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
I am too young for a biography so lets get back to this question during your next interview. :-)
10. What is the perfect pizza toppings combination for you?
I am on a diet so better not talk about Pizza, but prosciutto ham and spicy salami.
11. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
I would not trade place as I am afraid that I dont get back to my life.
12. On a scale of 1 to 10 how unusual are you, and why?
Maximum 5, I do not think that I am unusual, but I hope I am different and unique.
13. What’s the best website you’ve ever visited, and why?
Of course Barcelo.com, everybody shall visit it and see :-)
14. Who do you admire the most, and why?
My father, I would not be here where I am without him.
15. What do you like best and least about living in Hungary?
I like the vibrant city of Budapest, landscape of the countryside but I miss the sea!
16. What has made the biggest impact on your life so far, and why?
My wife for sure!
17. If you won USD 30 million, what would you do with the money?
I do not play so I will not win. I trust in work and results. Anyway how much is that in HUF today? :-)
18. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
Walk, run and fly!
19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Deffinetly by the sea.
20. In ten years from now what will you be doing?
I have many plans and dreams, please ask me in 10 years what I am doing.