- 30 Sep 2022 6:42 AM
She loves to travel and learn new ways of hospitality during her trips.
1. Where did you grow up?
I am a local 😊 but lived 3 years in The Netherlands earlier, so in a way I was an expat just not in Budapest
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
To be honest once you lived abroad you will become an expat even when you return home, we are becoming the citizens of the world
3. What surprised you most when you got back to Hungary?
Hungary is developing fast, but still can protect original heritage sights and traditions, this is always surprising
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
That depends on the season when they are visiting. In autumn and winter time I would take them out to a wine tour and to a bath, in the spring and summer season I recommend them one of the open air music events at Lake Balaton or in Budapest.
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
Stuffed Paprika, as my grandmother makes it 😊
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
Cheese, I just love cheese.
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
8. What do you miss most from The Netherlands?
I miss my Dutch friends 😊
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
I would love to be a chef, invent new dishes.
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
I would not want to be a doctor, I could not handle the responsibility of another person’s life.
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
12. Where do you hope to spend your next holiday?
Mallorca, my first-time visit.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
Gummy bears 😊
14. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
15. Red wine or white?
Red most of the time, if it’s super hot white is good for fröccs.
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
19. Buda or Pest side?
Both, I was born on the Pest side, but live at the Buda side for quite some time now.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Rome was not built in a day.