BREAKINGnews & more
- Interview 3: Anikó Horváth, General Manager, Mystery Hotel Budapest
- Guided Tours: 'Holidays', Hungarian National Gallery in Budapest
- Székesfehérvár, Luxor Sign Twinning Agreement
- Momentum to Support Re-Nomination of Budapest Mayor in 2024 Municipal Elections
- AI Can Be Breakout Point for Hungarian Economy, Says Gov't Official
- Great Read: Xpat Community E-Magazin, 30 November
- Watch: DW on Orbán's Unusual Friends
Videocontent worth watching
Newsletterget in & enjoy more!
Popularstuff readers love
- See What Happened: Xpat Charity Party - 007 Bonfire Night Bash @ Budapest Marriott
- Kifli.hu: The Future of Shopping in Hungary - Try Kifli's Premium Service For Free!
- Ultimate Guide to Best Ruin Bars in Budapest
- 10+1 Best Asian Restaurants in Buda
- Top 7 Golf Courses in Hungary: Insider's Guide to the Best Fairways & Greens
- Job Opportunity: Content Manager @ XpatLoop.com
- Foreign People-Smugglers Shoot at Police Before Being Trapped in Budapest Forest
Today's eventshand-picked selection
Suggest an event
Easily share an event you feel is relevant for the Xpat Community… All being well it will be approved and so instantly in the loop for readers here to see.
Practicalnews you can use
- Price Announced for Next Year’s One-Day Motorway Vignette in Hungary
- Fungal Superfood: Mushroom Consumption in Hungary is... Mushrooming
- Updated: More Stores Will Be Closed on Xmas Eve in Hungary This Year
- Mandatory Supermarket Food Discounts in Hungary Extended Until Next June
- Kifli Joins Mastercard's Conscious Shopping Campaign in Hungary
- Top 7 + 1 Karaoke Bars in Budapest
- “I Am Who I Am”: A Selection from Jáky Collection, Várkert Bazár Budapest
Share your story
We're interested in your stories, and photos, related to expat life in Hungary. Your contributions, and Press Releases, are invited for review before publication in the loop.