- 24 Jun 2014 9:44 AM
The 5-stars hotel offers fascinating opportunities for sport activities, excellent food and enthusiastic service only 20 minutes away from Burgas airport (BOJ), close to the cosmopolitan resort of Sunny Beach and the ancient town of Nessebar – a historical small sea town, included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Sol Nessebar Palace 5* is part of the Sol Nessebar Resort complex, together with the two 4-stars hotels called Sol Nessebar Bay and Sol Nessebar Mare.
Teams of professional animators are available to take care of and entertain children during your stay. All rooms and suites are designed to satisfy guests’ most demanding requests to make a wonderful family vacation. More key benefits include:
- An impressive beachfront hotel offering the sunshine fans both green park and sandy beach close at hand
- Designed so that kids have fun while parents relax
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, kids’ pools and waterslides, tennis courts, beach volleyball, basketball and football playgrounds
- 3-storey SPA center offering harmony for adults body and soul
- Excellent food and enthusiastic service
Ideal for your whole family:
* The exciting choice of services and facilities are designed so that adults enjoy themselves relaxing whilst the children have fun
* Daytime animation program and evening shows
* No need to worry about a thing, simply relax and have fun - Sol Nessebar Palace offers our guests an All Inclusive package
* Breakfast, lunch, dinner, local drinks and snacks, sports, activities and entertainment without any extra charges.
* Some services which are not included in the package may have an extra charge. so do check with Reception.
Sol Nessebar Palace offers an extensive and varied entertainment program, including activities for adults and children, and it is designed for youngsters to enjoy themselves and for adults to relax.
- 20 km from Burgas airport (BOJ)
- 2 km from the ancient city of Nessebar (a historical sea town, included in the UNESCO World Heritage List)
- 5 km from the cosmopolitan resort of Sunny Beach
- 1 km from the biggest Aqua Park in Bulgaria
More About Melia Hotels International
Melia Hotels International, founded in 1956 in Palma de Mallorca (Spain), is the third largest hotel chain in Europe, the twelfth largest in the world and the global leader in Latin America and Caribbean vacations.
With over 35,000 employees, Melia Hotels International operates 300 hotels in 30 countries on 4 continents. Hotel brands of the company include the Grand Melia, Melia Hotels & Resorts, ME by Melia, Innside, TRYP Hotels, Sol Hotels, Paradisus Resorts and Sol Melia Vacation Club.
In Bulgaria, the company operates six 4 and 5 star hotels: Melia Grand Hermitage (Golden Sands) 5*, Sol Luna Bay Resort (Obzor) 4*, Sol Nessebar Bay 4* Sol Nessebar Mare 4*, Sol Nessebar Palace 5* (Nessebar) and Sol Marina Palce 4* (Nessebar).
The hotels in Bulgaria operated by Melia Hotels International have a total capacity of more than 2,000 rooms, equivalent to over 35% of the capacity of all international hotel chains on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
Visit Sol Nessebar Resort online