- 15 Jan 2015 2:35 AM
However, before the campaign recovenes Coach Csank will subject his team to 54 training sessions with 13 training matchs. Most of the games will be against teams from NB2. In addition, the team will travel for a 3 day training camp at Hajdúszoboszló in the east of the country.
For now, no transfers in or out of the club have been confirmed. However, our sources tell us that there will be a number of new players coming in – Vác need to strengthen.
Players currently on trial with the team are Gulyás Máté, a left back and former Vác player. Kószás Krisztián & Toth Barna from Puskás Akadémia are also under strict assessment.
Good news on the injury front, Szeleczki Alex has recovered from a long lay off and has participated in several traning sessions with no reoccuring issues.
Vác FC training program:
1. Vác FC vs Verőce SE – 14th January 17:30
2. SZTK-ERIMA vs Vác FC – 17th January 10:00
3. Diósd TC-Select vs Vác FC – 24th January 10:00
4. Jászberényi FC vs Vác FC – 28th January 16:30
5. Aqvital FC Csákvár vs Vác FC – 31st January 10:00
6. Lokomotíva Zvolen vs Vác FC – 3rd February 17:00
7. Mezőkövesd Zsóry FC vs Vác FC – 5th February 17:00
8. Ceglédi VSE vs Vác FC – 7th February 13:00
9. Soroksár SC vs Vác FC – 11th February 13:00
10. Újbuda FC vs Vác FC – 14th February 11:00
11. Vác FC - Csepel FC – 18th February TBC
12. Budaörs SC vs Vác FC – 21st February 11:00
13. Vác FC vs THSE Sashalom – 25th February 13:00
Visit Vác FC online
By XpatLoop Staff