- 3 Apr 2018 12:59 PM
This is a perfect way to spend quality time with family and friends in downtown Budapest, at the relaxed yet inspiring ÉS Bisztró. At the heart of the 'Family Table' concept is the Hungarian word és, meaning ‘and’: there is no either-or choice here, you can have it all, if you have the capacity!
Certainly you can savour every quality mouthful, it's all good, on offer is a wide range of appetisers, mains, and desserts, plus the special Tafelspitz dish. Also within the set fee you can take your pick from unlimited wine, soft drinks, and ÉS coffee too.
Why 'Sunday Family Table' stands-out from other 5* brunches:
- Most dishes are served at your table, adding to the high-quality experience,
- The price includes: water, soft drink, draft beer, house wines: sparkling, white, rosé, red,
- You can take advatange of free parking in the Kempinski Hotel's garage,
- Live music that sooths your mood,
- Kids entertainment corner is run by 'Gipszkorszak'.
10 800 HUF / person.
- 50% discount applies to children between 4-12,
- kids under 4 eat free of charge.
A discretionary 12 % service charge is added to the bill.
+36 1 429 3990
More about ÉS:
ÉS Bisztró is a casual style Hungarian-Viennese bistro and steakhouse.
Breaking with traditional restaurant routine, ÉS offers a cosy laid-back experience.
The décor is urban with a splash of rustic, contemporary and art-deco blend well.
ÉS is located is on the ground floor of the Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest.
Budapest's 5th District, Deák Ferenc u. 12-14.