- 17 May 2019 3:15 PM
All participants will have an opportunity to:
- view the exhibited military equipment.
- get a glimpse into the wonderful world of architecture in playful form during the workshops with Polish architect – Magdalena Macioszczyk,
- animation workshop – future starts now
- travel by tank, fly by planes and helicopters*,
- have fun at creative table and bouncy castle,
- enjoy glittering bag and face painting.
*sightseeing flights are paid separately
Date and time:
Sunday, 26 May 2019 from 10:00-18:00
1112 Budapest, Repülőtéri út 2.
Source and details: budaorsirepuloter.hu