- 8 Apr 2021 3:04 PM
256,044 is the number of active infected, 11,663 patients are hospitalized, 1,337 of them are on ventilators.
Vaccination is ongoing, 2,608,084 people already vaccinated, 1,077,947 got their second one. We are in the ascending branch of the third wave of the epidemic, with an increasing number of active infected and hospitalized patients, which is why the government has decided to tighten and extend restrictions until 19 April.
The following measures are currently in effect:
• The curfew is modified for the period from 10 am to 5 pm.
One case of exemption from the curfew is work, which, however, needs to be justified. Sample certificate can be downloaded here.
• Shops may be open from 5 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
• Stores, including those that have been closed since March 8, may be open, albeit under new square meter-based rules. On average, there can be 1 customer per 10 square meters in the store under the new regulations.
• Temporary protection measures related to services will be lifted, allowing hairdressers, cosmetics and other providers to open up.
• However, the catering rooms cannot still be opened during normal operation, only the employees can stay in these units. Guests may enter the restaurants only for the purpose of dispensing and transporting takeaway food for the period necessary.
• Hotels still cannot accept guests.
• Following the vaccination of teachers, schools and kindergartens will resume on 19 April.
The additional protection measures that took effect until 19 April are:
* Wearing a mask is mandatory on all streets and public areas within the residential area.
* If possible, keep a protective distance of at least 1.5 meters from the other person.
* Work is possible, but where possible, we recommend working from home. In the state administration, work from home can be ordered, except for those who contribute to the defense.
A call center set up for advice on the coronavirus can be reached on +36-80-277-455 and +36-80-277-456 or by email email@example.com