- 18 Dec 2019 2:07 PM
Over the years, the portfolio of properties she has been responsible for has expanded to the operation of higher and higher levels.
Today, with more than 20 years of hotel management experience, she uses her expertise and creativity as the General Manager of the Párisi Udvar Hotel Budapest.
Holding multiple departments together and being a full-time working mother of two lively children is a challenging task that she takes on passionately.
1. Where did you grow up?
I was born and raised in Budapest.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I could imagine continuing my career at a sunny beach resort.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
I would miss Budapest because I grew up here and I spent most of my time in the city.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend what must they absolutely see and do?
Whether exploring the Buda Castle District, strolling around the Andrassy Avenue or relaxing in one of the famous thermal baths, Budapest is a city where there is much to discover. There’s a lot of walking which makes you tired, so I also recommend passing by the Párisi Passage Cáfé & Brasserie to enjoy a cup of coffee and dessert at the end of the tour.
5. What is your favorite food?
I like to eat fresh and healthy. Boneless chicken dishes are appetizing to me.
6. What is your favorite sport / form of exercise?
As a mother I’m always running after my children and as a general manager I’m always going up and down the hallways, so I certainly stay fit that way.
7. What is your favorite place in Hungary?
Currently the Párisi Udvar Hotel Budapest.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
I have acquired a hobby that helps me to recharge my batteries and to relax. It makes me happy to organize office parties for my co workers so I can also imagine myself as an event planner.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
As I have worked with full devotion in all my previous positions, I can’t imagine myself leaning back and just sitting silently behind a desk.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
I spent a few days in Spain exploring different sights with my family.
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
I would like to spend my next holiday in Portugal, experiencing the local culture the scents, tastes, sounds and sights. Simply just relax.
12. What was your favorite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
My hobby used to be making and selling jewellery. I was and still am a big fan of Jim Jarmusch movies.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
A big cup of hot coffee.
14. Red wine or white?
I prefer Rosé…
15. Book or movie?
I find books more informative because they require more imagination. Since I read a lot, I can’t choose one as my favorite.
16. Morning person or night person?
Thank god someone invented Starbucks, so I can be both.
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
I strive to stand besides, understand and help everyone whenever I can.
18. Buda or Pest side?
I spend most of my time on the Pest side in the inner city due to my work, but I live in the suburbs in a more relaxed environment.
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
I'm grateful to be a mother of two lively children and to master my carrier at the same time.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Smile more, worry less.