- 7 Dec 2023 2:23 PM
Click here to read her recent interview
Mystery Hotel Budapest became officially part of Historic Hotels Worldwide. It is an international collection of historic treasures, including hotels, castles, palaces, monasteries and so on. Historic hotels Worldwide represents more than 300 historic hotels in more than 45 countries. We are honoured about this recognition as our building from 1896 have so much history in it and this membership really points this out.
2. What are some of your biggest challenges these days at the Mystery Hotel and at home?
Unfortunately I had to say goodbye to my mother this spring, just after our last interview in May. As I told you last time I admired her the most, as she was the most loving person I have ever met. On a professional level the challenge is to juggle between the different roles that I am leading within our organisation.
3. Who inspires your life most these days?
I am inspired by many of my great friends who are mothers and also lead important jobs along managing their families. I am grateful to be able to meet with many different ladies who are entrepreneurs as well. I am always looking for collaborations with talented ladies and during our cooperation I get inspired by the will and drive these ladies have.
4. What is your most treasured possession?
A bracelet from my mother that I wear every day.
5. Please share a guilty pleasure of yours…
I like good food, I can never say no to quality pasta or a beautiful bread.
6. What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you at Mystery Hotel?
We have funny moments but I would not be able to recall any specific thing, its more the feeling that I have when I think of a workday: I smile.
7. What is (would be) your favourite karaoke song?
Norah Jones – Don’t Know Why
8. If your next assignment was on a desert island, and you could only take three things with you, what would you bring?
A high quality sleeping bag, matches and my boyfriend 😊
9. Unicum or pálinka?
10. What question would you ask if you interviewed yourself?
Where would like to travel next time?
I would love to go back to the Canary Islands during the winter period like last year.