- 18 Jan 2023 12:36 PM
She keeps herself up-to-date with constantly evolving technologies in sales and marketing, knowing the movers and shakers of the industry and monitor closely the sales tendencies to maintain and gain marketshare.
She is extremely motivated to constantly develop her skills and grow professionally.
1. Where did you grow up?
Budapest and Beijing
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Boston, Istanbul, Sydney or Beijing.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
My Family and Hungarian food including Vaniliás karika.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
All major sights of the city, but Parliament and the Synagogue is a must.
5. What is your favourite food?
Halászlé and Goose Liver.
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Travel Blogger or Mathematician (which I definitely know I will never succeed).
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
Ticket controller at a Transportation company.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Depeche Mode, The Constant Gardener, Travelling to unknown places.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
My husband? :))
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
Both, but nowadays more movie.
16. Morning person or night person?
Morning person if this is after 7am :)
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Children education and stability in providing medical care to all age groups.
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
My son. :) I am always happy if others are happy. I helped many friends and colleagues to find their true goal in life. My professional career growth is also a personal achievement.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
"Be your own artist, and always be confident in what you're doing. if you're not going to be confident, you might as well not be doing it!" Aretha Franklin