- 20 May 2015 9:11 AM
- this Saturday 23rd May - morning start time TBC
- players can sign up as individuals or as teams of 6-8 players (the teams can be rearranged on the day to provide a more even spread, the focus is on playing, raising money and not on hard competition)
- we suggest a donation of minimum 1000 HUF per player - to be collected at the grounds on the day
- food will be provided for players free of charge (the HCA's contribution) but BBQs and picnics are also very welcome
- friends and family very welcome to participate
- contact for compulsory registration and organising the games is Steve - contact him on firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd like to have as many players, supporters, friends and family participating as possible. This is a great way to use the sport you love for a good cause, and also to socialise among your peers.
Update. We have 6 teams already confirmed, including juniors, fathers, visiting ladies, seniors, very seniors. Food is already ordered (bogrács) along with good weather.
Get more info by clicking here.