- 6 Jan 2016 8:00 AM
On the exclusive east coast of Phuket, the resort is nestled in Siray Bay on Siray Island, connected by a bridge to Phuket Island. The hotel is located 8 minutes from Phuket town, 40 minutes from Phuket International Airport, close to various world class golf courses, and a key point is that it's ideally located for island hopping to Phi Phi and Maya Bay.
Upon entering this hotel you immediately notice how good it feels to be there. Careful attention has been paid to the most important elements of your stay, not just the look but how it all feels, to ensure the visit leaves you feeling much better than when you arrived.
Here below are a selection of photo's together with 5 star qualities that sum up the feeling of being at this wonderful winter getaway from Budapest.
* This resort's contemporary design, breath taking ocean views from every room, and the renowned warm Thai culture, all enchant guests at this haven of tropical elegance.
* Selected guestrooms and villas boast private plunge pools for added comfort and ease. As an added touch an open outdoor balcony with day beds allows guests to connect with the splendor of Siray Bay.
* Escape to any of the three great outdoor pools, all with Jacuzzi’s, bubble beds, and of course a safe kids pool, or enjoy the private beach with complimentary non-motorized water sports.
* Naturally the food is 5* too, with 'Seasonal Tastes' offering a delightful contemporary breakfast, plus international cuisine throughout the day. EEST is the in-house eatery for authentic Pan Asian fare; Prego by the Beach provides delightful Italian specialties in an outdoor relaxed setting; plus the 3 pool bars and MIX Lounge offer cocktails as you watch the sun set.
* Helpful hotel services really worth highlighting are the shuttle service to Phuket town and Patong Beach, and the tour desk with really friendly staff ready to add fab day trips to your stay at the Westin. For insider tips about what to see and do while in Phuket, and much more useful info, check out this interview with the hotel GM Mr. Piyoros Naronglith.
In summary, overlooking the magnificent Siray Bay this 5* resort offers a rejuvenating tropical haven, with all you need to be at your best during and long after your vacation. Visit The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket online via www.westinsiraybay.com
Qatar Airways flies directly to Phuket from Budapest via Doha.
The national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines operating one of the youngest fleets in the world. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax Awards. This is the 3rd time the airline won Airline of the Year.
Click here to see a video and read more about its award winning business class.